1st and 2nd shift
- Vacuum Forming Machine Operators
- Production Team Members
- Spraying Robot Operators
- Packaging & Shipping Team Members
Tasks may include loading/unloading parts from/to fixtures, cleaning carts, running semi-automated saws, packing, transporting, stacking, pushing carts, operating small machines, etc. Lyons is growing steadily. Average 5 hours of overtime per week. Occasional Saturdays may be required.
You’re the right team member if you fit the requirements below:
- Conduct yourself with a high level of integrity.
- Team oriented, treat co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Comprehend established quality standards and apply them throughout the process.
- Meet or exceed standard production rates in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow written and verbal instructions plus document quality and production data.
- Lift 50 lbs individually, team lift up to 140 lbs
- Wear required safety Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) like safety glasses, hearing protection and/or respirator.
- Follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Push and pull heavy rolling carts or pallet jack.
- Have good manual dexterity, be able to squat, bend, twist plus reach, grab, carry and stack parts sometimes repetitively or in confined spaces.
- Use basic hand tools, read a measuring tape, basic math and communication skills.
What You Can Expect From US
- Competitive starting wage$14 – $15, second shift $1/hr premium
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and long-term Disability and Life Insurance)
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Program