- Vacuum Forming Machine Operators
- Pushing/Pulling Carts
Tasks may include loading/unloading parts from/to fixtures, clean carts, saw or trim, packing, transporting, stacking, pushing carts, operating machines, etc. Lyons is growing steadily. Overtime and occasional Saturdays may be required.
You’re the right Team Member if you fit the following requirements:
- Conducts themselves with a high level of integrity.
- Is team oriented, treat co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Can comprehend established quality standards and apply them throughout the process
- Can meet or exceed standard production rates in a fast-paced environment
- Must follow written and verbal instructions plus document quality and production data
- Able to lift 50 lbs. individually, team lift up to 140 lbs., wear required safety Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Able to read and write English
- Able to push and pull heavy rolling carts or pallet jack
- Must have good manual dexterity, be able to squat, bend, twist plus reach, grab, carry and stack parts sometimes repetitively or in confined spaces
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, read a measuring tape, basic math and communication skills.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive starting wage$14 – $15, second shift $1/hr premium
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and long-term Disability and Life Insurance)
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Program