1st and 2nd shift
- Vacuum Forming Machine Operators
- Fiberglass Techs
- Loading/Unloading Techs
Support tasks to primary operational functions including but not limited to load/unload parts from/to fixtures, clean carts, saw or trim, packing, transporting, stacking, push carts, operating machines and many other associated tasks as assigned. Lyons has been growing steadily, overtime and Saturdays maybe required.
Your’e the right Team Member if you fit the requirements below:
- Conducts themselves with a high level of integrity.
- Is team oriented, treat co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Can comprehend established quality standards and apply them throughout the process
- Can meet or exceed standard production rates in a fast-paced environment
- Must follow written and verbal instructions plus document quality and production data
- Able to lift 50 lbs. individually, team lift to 140 lbs., wear required safety Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Able to read and write English
- Able to push and pull heavy rolling carts or pallet jack
- Must have good manual dexterity, be able to squat, bend, twist plus reach, grab, carry and stack parts sometimes repetitively or in confined spaces
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, read a measuring tape, basic math and communication skills.
What You Can Expect From US
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life Insurance)
- Competitive starting wage, second shift premium
- Profit Sharing
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Program
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus